TENS Back System: MPO Complete Low Back Therapy System
- 1 MPO Premium TENS - EMS Conductive Back Brace with Conductive Mesh, Snap Connectors and Velcro Closures
- Pair of Snap Connectors
- MPO 6000 - Combo Professional – Digital TENS & Muscle Stimulator System
- Lead Wires
- Four Self-Stick Hypoallergenic Disposable Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Hard Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual - Click here to download
- One 8 oz. Bottle of Highly Conductive TENS Electrode Spray
- All Purpose 11"X14" Hot & Cold Therapy Pack
- 3 year warranty
DescriptionChronic Simple Low Back is a common ailment experienced by millions of people. This ailment can lead to additional complications if not properly treated. Low back pain should always be assessed by a professional doctor, which would include an orthopedic surgeon, neurosurgeon, chiropractic physician and physical therapist. Once the diagnosis has been established patients may be able to help treat back pain, improve back pain, and rehabilitate the back to reduce pain, and control symptoms and at times heal the problem. In these cases the modality that will be used for low back pain with muscle spasm would include a combination TENS and EMS system with the TENS modes utilized to help reduce pain, and additional EMS muscle stimulation modes, which will help to reduce muscle spasm, and reeducate muscles between these muscles to follow the normal brain patterns and reduce repetitive spasm.
Medical products online presents the opportunity for patients to obtain home care therapeutic products that can enhance treatment of low back pain and low back conditions once your doctor has established a proper diagnosis and even helped to develop your treatment regimen.
Our Complete Low Back Therapy System includes:
• MPO-6000 Professional Physical Therapy TENS & Muscle Stimulator System
• MPO Premium TENS - EMS Conductive Back Brace
• Highly Conductive TENS Electrode 8oz Spray
• 11"x14" reusable hot/cold pack
Phases of Treatment:
Phase I: Utilize one of the pre-programmed TENS modes of the MPO-6000 as directed by your physician with the Back Garment to treat acute and chronic pain.
Phase II: Reduce swelling and tenderness utilizing cooling therapy with the Cold Pack between TENS treatments for pain.
Phase III: Utilize one of the pre-programmed EMS (muscle stimulation) modes of the MPO-6000 as directed by your physician with the Back Garment for muscle spasm control, muscle reeducation and muscle strengthening. Continue use of the Cold Pack between treatments to minimize swelling and tenderness.
How the System Works:
All treatment programs should be followed at the direction of your medical provider.
1. Connect the pigtail snap connectors to the conductive garment.
2. Generously moisten the silver strip on the inside of the back garment with the conductive spray to improve the effectiveness of the treatment.
3. Insert the pins of the lead wires (provided with the MPO 6000) into the ends of the pigtail snap connectors that are connected to the garment.
4. DO NOT TURN ON THE MPO 6000 PRIOR TO WEARING THE BACK GARMENT!
5. Clean the skin on your back with soap and water.
6. Place the back Garment on the back neck with the lead wires facing downward, and secure the fastener ensuring that the electrodes are in contact with your skin.
7. Plug the lead wires into the MPO 6000 and turn on the device utilizing the treatment program recommended by your health care provider.