TENS Neck Therapy System: MPO Complete Neck Therapy System
- 1 Premium TENS Conductive Neck Garment with Conductive Mesh, Snap Connectors and Velcro Closures
- Pair of Snap Connectors
- MPO 6000 - Combo Professional – Digital TENS & Muscle Stimulator System
- Lead Wires
- Four Self-Stick Hypoallergenic Disposable Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Hard Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual - Click here to download
- One 8 oz. Bottle of Highly Conductive TENS Electrode Spray
- All Purpose 5"X10" Hot & Cold Therapy Pack
- 3 year warranty
DescriptionMedical products online recognizes that patients often are affected with neck pain of varying types. The best way to begin treatment for any condition is to have an accurate diagnosis from your physician. The most qualified doctors to give appropriate diagnosis will generally be your orthopedic surgeon, neurosurgeon, chiropractic physician and physical therapist. Once an accurate diagnosis has been established a patient can begin the tedious process of recovery. Medical products online has established several guidelines, which may be followed by patients once they have their diagnosis established by their medical provider. We have also prepared a neck treatment system that may be effective in providing pain relief and functional restoration for simple neck pain, neck pain with muscle spasm, post traumatic whiplash, pinched nerve, cervical pain syndrome due to degenerative disc disease, or arm and hand pain and numbness. Simple neck pain is pain that generally occurs briefly and repetitively with significant episodes of pain free times. In these cases we may just have done a little bit too much raking or slept in a funny position that caused some neck pain and stiffness.
The Medical Products Online Neck Therapy System includes:
• MPO-6000 Professional Physical Therapy TENS & Muscle Stimulator System
• MPO Premium Conductive Neck Garment
• Highly Conductive TENS Electrode 8oz Spray
• 5"x10" reusable hot/cold pack
Phases of Treatment:
Phase I: Utilize one of the pre-programmed TENS modes of the MPO-6000 as directed by your physician with the Neck Garment to treat acute and chronic pain.
Phase II: Reduce swelling and tenderness utilizing cooling therapy with the Cold Pack between TENS treatments for pain.
Phase III: Utilize one of the pre-programmed EMS (muscle stimulation) modes of the MPO-6000 as directed by your physician with the Neck Garment for muscle spasm control, muscle reeducation and muscle strengthening. Continue use of the Cold Pack between treatments to minimize swelling and tenderness.
How the System Works:
All treatment programs should be followed at the direction of your medical provider.
1. Connect the pigtail snap connectors (2) to the conductive garment (1).
2. Generously moisten the silver strip on the inside of the neck garment with the conductive spray to improve the effectiveness of the treatment.
3. Insert the pins of the lead wires (provided with the MPO 6000) into the ends of the pigtail snap connectors that are connected to the garment.
4. DO NOT TURN ON THE MPO 6000 PRIOR TO WEARING THE NECK GARMENT!
5. Remove all jewelry from the neck area that would be covered by the Neck Garment, and clean the skin on your neck with soap and water.
6. Place the Neck Garment on the back of the neck with the lead wires facing downward, and secure the fastener ensuring that the electrodes are in contact with your skin.
7. Plug the lead wires into the MPO 6000 and turn on the device utilizing the TENS or EMS treatment program recommended by your health care provider.