MPO-5000 Professional 5 Mode Physical Therapy TENS Unit
- Medical Products Online - Ultra Digital TENS System
- Cap & Door Protect Accidental Setting Changes
- Hard Plastic Case
- 9-volt battery
- Two lead wires
- Four 2"x2" Square Cloth Premium Electrodes
- Metal Belt Clip
- Instruction Manual (view the PDF of this document)
- 2 year warranty
DescriptionOur Most Powerful & Advanced TENS Unit - The MPO 5000 Professional 5 Mode Physical Therapy TENS Unit.
This TENS Unit can’t be beat! We have made the MPO 5000 even better. Since we introduced the original model, it has been our most popular TENS machine and reordered time after time by most of the thousands of doctors and health care professionals that we supply! When we ask them why, the answer is always the same, because the Medical Products Online 5000 Digital Tens System works great and so simple to operate that most patients can operate with little or no trouble.
Watch our VIDEO INSTRUCTION MANUAL
This attractive TENS has many of the same features as models costing many times more. We can supply these units to you for less because we sell so many!
The MPO 5000 Professional 5 Mode Physical Therapy TENS Unit is a dual channel digital TENS device that utilizes microprocessor technology to produce the powerful output to reduce pain quickly and efficiently. This TENS machine reduces pain immediately and can keep up with the changing face of pain because of the five different pain management modes on board. When shopping for a TENS, most professionals look at power output, this unit has all the power necessary to keep on working even when the pain levels are high.
The Medical Products Online 5000 is a dual channel Digital Medical Products Online with five modes of operation. It is a battery operated TENS Unit with battery life to spare, up to 70 hours of continuous operation make this unit efficient and highly effective. This TENS device is capable of sending electrical impulses to the body to reach the nerves causing pain. The device is provided with two controllable output channels, each independent of each other. An electrode pair is connected to each output channel to transmit the electrical impulses to the area of pain.
The five operating modes include:
• Burst (B)
• Normal (N)
• Modulation (M)
• Strength Duration 1 (SD1)
• Strength Duration 2 (SD2)
The Medical Products Online 5000 includes a timer so that you can easily set the treatment time. The electronics of the Medical Products Online 5000 create electrical impulses whose intensity, duration, number per second and modulation may be altered with easy to use digital controls. The cover helps keep the unit settings and prevents accidental changes in the settings.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive, drug-free method of controlling pain. TENS uses tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain perception. TENS does not cure any physiological problem; it only helps control the pain. Primarily used for managing chronic pain. Works by blocking the pain signal, and by increasing endorphins in the body. Can be worn all day or on an as needed basis.
Technical DetailsTechnical Specifications
• Channels: Dual, isolated between channels.
• Wave Form: Modified square wave with zero net (DC) component.
• Pulse Amplitude: 0 to 100mA each channel, adjustable (500 ohm load)
• Pulse Frequency: 2 to 150 Hz, adjustable. Pulse Width: 60 to 250 microseconds, adjustable.
• Modulation Mode: Pulse width is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of nominally 4.0 seconds.
• Burst Mode: 7 pulses per burst, 2 bursts per second, 100Hz internal frequency of burst.
• Maximum Voltage: 100 volts, open circuit. Maximum Charge: 16 Microcoulombs per pulse.
• Power Source: 9 volt alkaline or rechargeable battery.
• Battery Life: 70 hours average usage (alkaline) Size: 24 x 64 x 95mm Weight: 130 grams (including battery)
• Instruction Manual - Click here to download a copy