Tens Unit MPO-3000 Advanced TENS System
- MPO-3000 Advanced TENS System
- 4 electrodes and 2 lead wires for dual-channel operation
- 3 treatment modes (Normal, Burst, Modulation)
- Timer operation with presets (15 minute, 30 minute, and continuous)
- 9 Volt Battery power
- Instruction Manual - Click here to download
- 3 year warranty
DescriptionThe MPO 3000 Advanced TENS System is a reliable, high quality TENS machine used in many Chiropractic and Physical Therapy offices. With the MPO 3000 Tens Unit, you know you are getting the very best in a dual channel analog TENS Unit that utilizes microprocessor technology and safety features including a cap and slide cover protection system. The MPO 3000 comes with everything that you need to get started. This Tens Unit comes with a comprehensive instruction booklet, lead wires, a battery and you are ready for hours and hours of pain relief and pain control. This unit boasts a dual channel three mode TENS device with burst, normal and intermittent modes. This unit can be worn all day and battery life is never an issue with the MPO 3000. Because of the ease of use and safety features, many professionals prefer this device for their patients. The easy to use analog TENS controls include adjustable pulse rate, pulse width and amplitude as well as the ability to change the three modes at anytime. The MPO 3000 Advanced Tens System will last years and years with proper care.
Watch our VIDEO INSTRUCTION MANUAL
The MPO 3000 Advanced Tens System is a TENS Unit that is the staple of nearly every Doctors and Physical Therapy office that treat pain!
Reliable and so easy to use, this is why most Doctors and pain management professionals will agree that the Medical Products Online 3000 is hard to beat. Patients young and old can use this inexpensive device day after day and it will keep on working like new! Convenient long life battery operation means that you can use this device on the go, hassle free!
The Medical Products Online 3000 has two separate and independent channels with three modes of operation that can be used at the same time with. It is a battery operated TENS Unit that sends electrical impulses to the body to reach and block the nerves causing pain. The device is provided with two controllable output channels, each independent of each other. An electrode pair is connected to each output channel to transmit the electrical impulses to the area of pain.
The Medical Products Online 3000 includes a timer so that you can easily set the treatment time.
The Medical Products Online 3000 provides easy to use dial controls to alter the intensity, duration, number per second and modulation of the electrical pulses of this TENS Unit to allow you to manage your pain. The slide cover prevents accidental changes in the settings.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive, drug-free method of controlling pain. TENS uses tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain perception. TENS does not cure any physiological problem; it only helps control the pain. TENS does not work for everyone; however, in most patients it is effective in reducing or eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity.
The TENS unit works by sending comfortable impulses through the skin to stimulate the nerves in the treatment area. In many cases, this stimulation will greatly reduce or eliminate the pain sensation the patient feels. Pain relief varies by the individual patient, mode selected for therapy, and the type of pain. In many patients, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation. In others, the pain level is only modified.
You should discuss your treatment with your physician or therapist to achieve the greatest results.
● Dual isolated channels
● Asymmetrical biphasic output
● Adjustable pulse intensity, rate and width.
● Cap & Slide Covers prevent accidential changes
● 30 or 60 minute treatment periods or continuous.
Technical DetailsTechnical Specifications
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 to 80mA each channel, adjustable (500 ohm load)
- Pulse Frequency: 2 to 150 Hz, adjustable
- Pulse Width: 30 to 260 microseconds, adjustable.
- Modulation Mode: Pulse width is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of nominally 10.0 seconds.
- Burst Mode: 7 pulses per burst, 2 bursts per second, 100Hz internal frequency of burst.
- Voltage: 0 to 40 volts
- Power Source: 9 volt alkaline or rechargeable battery.
- Size: 24 x 64 x 95mm
- Weight: 130 grams (including battery)