MPO Basic Analog TENS Unit
- Medical Products Online - Basic TENS System
- Lead Wires
- 4 - Medical Products Online 2"X 2" Self-Adhesive Reusable Electrodes
- 9 Volt Battery
- Belt Clip
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual - Click here to download
- 3 year warranty
DescriptionMPO-2800 Basic TENS System is an easy to use tens unit to provide you with pain relief. The single mode analog tens machine is so easy to operate, just adjust the settings to provide the desired level of pain relief.
TENS Machines are primarily used for managing chronic pain. The TENS Unit works by blocking the pain signal, and by increasing endorphins in the body.
Watch our VIDEO INSTRUCTION MANUAL
This pain control TENS Unit is a basic tireless workhorse when it comes to reducing pain. Just place the electrode pads, turn the Medical Products Online 2800 on with simple dials and get back to living! The design of the MPO 2800 Tens System is from the original TENS model that made TENS what it is today. Simple, but the Medical Products Online 2800 works first time, every time!
The MPO 2800 is a battery operated analog TENS Unit that sends electrical impulses to the body to reach the nerves causing pain to provide PAIN RELIEF. The device is provided with two controllable output channels, each independent of each other and can be set up to your comfort. An electrode pair is connected to each output channel to transmit soothing electrical impulses to help erase the pain.
The electronics of the Medical Products Online 2800 TENS System create electrical impulses whose intensity, duration, number per second and modulation may be altered with easy to use dial controls. The slide cover prevents accidental changes in the settings.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive, drug-free method of controlling pain. TENS uses tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain perception. TENS does not cure any physiological problem; it only helps control the pain. TENS does not work for everyone; however, in most patients it is effective in reducing or eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity.
The Medical Products Online 2800 TENS unit works by sending comfortable impulses through the skin to stimulate the nerves in the treatment area. In many cases, this stimulation will greatly reduce or eliminate the pain sensation the patient feels. Pain relief varies by the individual patient, mode selected for therapy, and the type of pain. In many patients, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation. In others, the pain level is only modified.
You should discuss your treatment with your physician or therapist to achieve the greatest results.
This TENS Unit Features:
• Dual channel
• Microprocessor Technology, which gives exact dial performance.
• Safety Amplitude Cap, which helps protect the user from power jolts from accidental knob movements.
• Continuous Mode, Pulse Rate, Pulse Width and Intensity Fully Adjustable.
Technical Details• Dual, isolated between channels
• Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-phasic square pulse
• Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0-80mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, constant current
• Pulse Rate: 2Hz-150Hz adjustable
• Pulse Width: 30uS - 260uS adjustable
• Maximum Charge: 21 micro coulombs per pulse
• Power Source: 9 volt alkaline battery or similar rechargeable cell
• Size: 95 mm(H) 61.5mm(W) 24m(T)
• Weight: Approx. 115 grams (battery included)