MPO-4000 Professional Digital Tens System
- MPO-4000 Professional Digital Tens System
- Slide Door Protect Accidental Setting Changes
- Hard Plastic Case
- 9-volt alkaline battery
- Two lead wires
- Four 2"x2" Square Cloth Silver Connector Multistick - Non-irritating Electrodes
- Metal Belt Clip
- Instruction Manual Click here to download
- 2 year warranty
DescriptionThe MPO 4000 Professional Digital TENS System is as easy to use as practically any household device. This digital TENS unit is the same dual channel three treatment mode TENS device that you may find in many doctor and therapist offices today. This powerful TENS machine comes with three TENS Modes including normal, burst and modulated rate along with standard TENS programs and as well as nine different preset programs all in this compact powerful MPO-4000 Professional Digital TENS System. The MPO 4000 was designed for easy use and operation as well as safety. The lock button allows the intensity levels in all settings to be locked while the patient is able to maintain any level of activity that is desired. The nine preset programs can be modified with gentle increases in intensity of 1mA per step allowing gentle yet variable intensity settings to be obtained. Many professionals prefer the MPO 4000 Digital TENS System because of the separate on off switch that is located on the opposite side of the lock button. The on off switch prevents accidental on cycles which can help preserve battery life and reduce the possibility of unintended stimulation.
Watch our VIDEO INSTRUCTION MANUAL
TENS unit stimulation stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. Chronic and/or acute pain may be reduced significantly or completely with the use of the MPO 4000. Regular prolonged use is not a problem with this TENS device as it also will help your own body produce endorphins which are pain suppressing chemicals produced at the nerve endings in the area of stimulation and beyond.
The MPO 4000 is a stable TENS device for any pain management situation. Enjoy hours and hours of pain relief and pain reduction with the use of this amazing Tens Machine.
Technical Details• Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
• Amplitude: Adjustable, 0 - 80 mA peak to peak into 500 ohm load
• Output Voltage: Adjustable, 0 - 40V peak to peak into 500 ohm load
• Waveform: Asymmetrical rectangular biphasic
• Pulse Rate: Adjustable, 1 - 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
• Pulse Width: Adjustable, 30 - 300 µS, 10 µS/step
• Modes: Normal, Burst, Pulse Rate Modulation, and Program
Burst - Burst rate adjustable, 0.5 ~ 5 Hz Pulse width adjustable, 50 ~ 300 µS Frequency fixed at 100Hz
Normal - Constant output based on the setting value
P.R. Modulation (-40%) - Pulse rate is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of nominally 10 seconds. (in max 150Hz) Pulse rate decreases linearly over a period of 5 seconds from the control setting value to a value which is 40% less. Then increase linearly over a 5 seconds period to its original value. The cycle is then repeated.
• Timer: 30, 60 minutes, or continuous (1-99 minutes can be set for presets)
• Power Supply: One 9-volt battery
• Size: 10.1 x 6.8 x 21.5 cm
• Weight: 155 grams with battery
• Programming: 9 Preset Programs