MPO US 1000 International Professional Home Ultrasound System
Brief OverviewIf you're looking for ultrasound machines for home use that deliver professional quality and reliability, consider the MPO US 1000 International Professional Home Ultrasound System from Medical Products Online. This home ultrasound machine is a portable ultrasound device for muscle and joint treatment. It uses a piezoelectric crystal to convert electrical energy into strong, vibrating sound waves, or ultrasound. These sound waves, which the human ear can't hear, cause soft tissues to vibrate, increasing temperature, stimulating vasodilation and reducing pain. Best of all, the longitudinal waves created by this at-home ultrasound system aren't electromagnetic.
Treatment uses for this ultrasound equipment for home use include relief of pain, treatment of muscle spasms and much more. The treatments generally take 2 to 5 minutes, depending on the advice of your medical advisor.
Light and compact, this home ultrasound therapy system comes with a three-year warranty and includes everything you need to get started on the road to relief, including:
- Hard carrying case
- Ultrasound gel
- 30-minute auto shut-off timer
- International/universal AC adapter
- Instruction manual
DescriptionThe Medical Products Online US 1000 3rd Edition Professional Portable Ultrasound System is a therapeutic home Ultrasound device. Unlike electrical modalities, an Ultrasound machine is unique in that the longitudinal waveform associated with sound is not electromagnetic in nature.
The piezoelectric crystal converts electrical energy into a strong vibratory sound wave or Ultrasound, a sound beyond the normal range of our hearing. Sound waves cause vibration in soft tissue cells, increasing temperature and inducing vasodilatation.
Watch our VIDEO INSTRUCTION MANUAL
Therapeutic home ultrasound treatment provides advance pain relief using sonic stimulation of soft tissue cells. The Medical Products Online Professional Home Ultrasound Machine is for treatment of body tissues for selected medical conditions such as relief at pain, muscle spasms, and joint contractures. Sound waves cause vibration within soft tissue cells, increasing temperature and inducing vasodilatation.
Your treatment duration is determined by the medical practitioner and may range from 2 to 5 minutes depending on the conditions treated and anatomic target site. Because air is a very poor sound conductor Ultrasound gels are used to conduct the wave energy to the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USING PULSE ULTRASOUND THERAPY EQUIPMENT
1. Connect power wire to wire socket.
2. Connect AC adaptor to power.
3. Apply sufficient gel to skin at target area.
4. Switch on the power of your portable ultrasound machine. It power signal light is on, start to use Portable Ultrasound.
5. Place the treatment head on the skin and move it slowly over the target area in a circular motion or in linear strokes at a rate of about 1 inch per second. DO NOT stop moving treatment head while in use.
6. Use special care on bony prominence's to avoid discomfort.
7. The power automatically turns off in 10 minutes or, if desired, the power can be turned off sooner by pushing the ON/OFF switch to OFF.
8. After using the Medical Products Online - Professional Home Ultrasound System, clean skin with water to remove gel.
9. Wipe excess gel off the treatment head with a damp cloth. Disinfect treatment head with antiseptic wipe. Do not immerse treatment head in water or solvent.
10. When power shuts off, leave unit off for 30 minutes before restarting unit.
11. After every treatment with the Ultrasound machine, disconnect AC adaptor from power source.
12. Do not impact the treatment head or drop ultrasound therapy equipment treatment head on the floor.
Technical DetailsTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
• Output Frequency: 1.0 MHz
• Duty Cycle: Low 7%, Med 15%, High 30%
• Output Intensity: Low 1.6W, Med 2.6W, High, 4.6W
• Output Mode: Pulse
• Maximum Effective Sound Intensity: 1.0W/ Cm2 (Duty Cycle 100%)
• Temporal Maximum Power: 8W
• Timer Settings: 30 minutes auto-off
• AC Adapter (DC 24V/200mA) International/Universal Adapter
• Dimensions: 172mm (L) X 54mm(W) X 42mm (H)
• Weight of Unit: 120g
• Effective Treatment Head Area: 4.0 Cm2