MPO Complete Knee Therapy System
- 1 MPO Premium TENS - EMS Conductive Knee Brace – Universal Size with Conductive Mesh, Snap Connectors and Velcro Closures
- Pair of Snap Connectors
- MPO 6000 - Combo Professional – Digital TENS & Muscle Stimulator System
- Lead Wires
- Four Self-Stick Hypoallergenic Disposable Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Hard Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual - Click here to download
- One 8 oz. Bottle of Highly Conductive TENS Electrode Spray
- All Purpose 5"X10" Hot & Cold Therapy Pack
- 3 year warranty
DescriptionThe MPO Complete Knee Therapy System is designed to treat most types of knee pain.
Knee pain patients are often categorized into four basic knee pain groups: 1. Intermittent knee pain which occurs after heavy activity; 2. Chondromalacia patella or patellofemoral syndrome most often found in athletes teenage girls and patients over 35 years old who are active; 3. Chronic knee pain patients who often have degenerative changes and some with micro tears of the meniscus; and 4. Patients with advanced degenerative arthritic conditions including but not limited to meniscus derangement, post surgical patients who had knee pain repetitively over the years, patients who have experienced significant trauma in the past with recurring symptoms.
Simple Knee Pain.
Simple knee pain patients would experience knee pain after repetitive activities including bicycling, running or exercise class. Gone untreated, simple knee pain can lead to more chronic knee pain conditions. The best way to begin treatment for any condition is to have an accurate diagnosis from your physician. The most qualified doctors to give appropriate diagnosis will generally be your orthopedic surgeon, neurosurgeon, chiropractic physician and physical therapist. Once an accurate diagnosis has been established a patient can begin the tedious process of recovery. Medical products online has established several guidelines, which may be followed by patients once they have their diagnosis established by their medical provider. We have also prepared a knee treatment system that may be effective in providing pain relief and functional restoration for your knee pain condition.
The Medical Products Online Knee Therapy System includes:
• MPO-6000 Professional Physical Therapy TENS & Muscle Stimulator System
• MPO Premium Conductive Knee Garment
• Highly Conductive TENS Electrode 8oz Spray
• 5"x10" reusable hot/cold pack
Phases of Treatment:
Phase I: Utilize one of the pre-programmed TENS modes of the MPO-6000 as directed by your physician with the Knee Garment to treat acute and chronic pain.
Phase II: Reduce swelling and tenderness utilizing cooling therapy with the Cold Pack between TENS treatments for pain.
Phase III: Utilize one of the pre-programmed EMS (muscle stimulation) modes of the MPO-6000 as directed by your physician with the Knee Garment for muscle spasm control, muscle reeducation and muscle strengthening. Continue use of the Cold Pack between treatments to minimize swelling and tenderness.
How the System Works:
All treatment programs should be followed at the direction of your medical provider.
1. Connect the pigtail snap connectors to the conductive garment
2. Generously moisten the silver strip on the inside of the knee garment with the conductive spray to improve the effectiveness of the treatment.
3. Insert the pins of the lead wires (provided with the MPO 6000) into the ends of the pigtail snap connectors that are connected to the garment.
4. DO NOT TURN ON THE MPO 6000 PRIOR TO WEARING THE KNEE GARMENT!
5. Clean the skin on your knee with soap and water.
6. Place the knee Garment on the knee and secure the fastener ensuring that the electrodes are in contact with your skin.
7. Plug the lead wires into the MPO 6000 and turn on the device utilizing the treatment program recommended by your health care provider.